Monday, May 3, 2010

Wow, Hey fam, it was way cool I got the exact opposite of what happens every week, all of you guys wrote me a letter and dad didnt. so its all good, dad your slacking.
wow mom so Im really glad you found a rugby ball, you said it was hard to find so where did you find it and how, im actually wanting to know how that story went, you made it sound with that one sentence like it was something really hard to do. but thanks for doing it, its going to be really cool to have a rugby ball here. Also I realized that these are going to be a really couple of busy days for you guys because its mothers day on sunday and then I think that steven is turning 17 on tuesday. so thoses are going to be a really busy couple of days for you guys.
          that ward luao sounded cool its sounds like it was really fun, I would have liked to see the priests doing the haka but its all good. the work here is giong good if you consider not really having a program going good, no its all fine, its just that we are in a big slump as a zone right now. so were just going to have to see how it goes, I just still cant believe that Ive already had 2 changes here in milagro, the time is actually going ridicouslly fast.
          thats so cool that michalanne is going home in june, thats so weird, its so freaking fast the time, I remember being in the mtc in provo and talking to her a couple of times, yeah I know im showing my age, but thats so weird that that happened a year and a half ago. it honestly feels just like yesterday. so thats definatly tim for you guys.
          Im looking forward to getting to talk to you guys on saturday, so we definatly need to plan when were going to do it. so the thing is I have church, sunday from 10 to 1 then we go and eat lunch, usually with the members until about 3, so how about if we do the call in the night like at 8 pm. Ill call you guys at 8 and verify the number I need to call and then you guys can call, remember that we get 40 minutes to talk, so just make sure that you have a calling card that has credit on it.

the number to call is 011-593-09-809-6938
and if that is wrong   011-593-9-809-6938

             did you know I actually dont like talking to you guys on the phone all that much, I mean dont get me wrong, I love being able to show you guys how retarded my english now is but it just makes you so freaking trunky, and it doest help atht I am just about to hit my one year mark and that is (for some really strange reason) making me really trunky as well, I dont know, its just when you start the mission you see, the number 2 years and you think its just a really really long time, and now that i only have 1 year left its the exact opposit, it just feels like a really really short time. I dont know why but its like elder fletcher says, you for the first year are counting up the number of days and monthes, and then as soon as you hit your 1 year mark, it just starts countaing down, you start having your last of things and it just speeds up.

well not alot went on, I was joking around with elder fletcher and I said, ¨I am a treasure trove of proverbial knowledge¨ well that totally stuck, i said it like last week and it is still just a  joke taht we have inbetween us, like seriously, next to elder peterson my trainer, elder fletcher is going to be the best comp I have had in the mission, and were going to have to see, because I probably have like 2 more changes with him, werer going to be able to do alot of good here in milagro,

also today we went over to a ward members house and made french toast, I am serious I wanted to marry the food we made, It was so good, we were able to by syrup at the grocery store, in the usa aisle, so it was perfect, I honestly think Im changing what Ive been saying, the first place were going when I get home is IHOP jkjk.

well I love you all very much and I hope you all have a good and safe week, remember Im praying for you and have a good mothers day
LOVE
Elder Jonathan Match
MIsion Guayaquil Sur.

No comments: