Monday, May 10, 2010

Hey so this one will be a really short one just because I dont really have anything to say, well hows it going there in the states, has anything new hapened in the last couple of days.

not to be mean but yesterday was so different talking to you guys than it was last christmas, the thing was on christmas I was still kninda trunky ( ready to go home) and I just wanted to hear your guyses voice to get rid of that, this time it was all just super chill, mainly because I dont have any problems being here and  it was just kinda like well heres my voice what to you want me to say, not to get me wrong, I loved talking to you guys and it went super fast, it was for me at least kinda like ok whatever, back to work, talk to you on pday. but I am gratefull that we have the ability to talk across thousands of miles.

not alot is ging on here, weve just got some real potential going on here, they all still only have the fist lesson but they are some big families and are really interested in hearing, we know that because they found us and we didnt find them, that is how it works here, if they find you its almost a sure baptism if you dont do anything to screw it up. you just ahve to be so good with the rules, because god does not have to bless you in the least bit if your ar disobediant, always remember its not the rules or commandments that you are following its the ones that your arent, thats why introspection is way improtant, honestly all of you just take one day this week and try to figure out if your following all of the rules, not just the ones you want to , and then think of the blessings you could be losing, and then change and get the blessings

the other day we went out  the the elder quorms presidents house, did I forget to mention he lives like 1/2 hour in bus then like 1/2 walking away from our house, well honestly he lives in the middle of a freaking bananna plantation, so we got sme pics in the midde of the bannana trees its way cool it smells great and theres always lots of shade.

well thats about it for today, I love you all very much and hope you have a good safe week, read your scriptures, pray, etc-

Love
Elder Match
Mision Guayaquil Sur

No comments: