Monday, May 17, 2010

Hi Family hope all is okie dokie there in texas land
wow I cant believe brother james is still the ward secretary, hes been going at that calling for years now,, you should teall bishop that its time to give him a break and call some one else to the seat. wow so mom your email sounds all chipper and happy and dad all he taled about was how much he hurt and just some sick stuff.
       hey dont worry about the box, it will get here any day now, Im telling you it will still probably take a week just to get into the country, dont worry if the cookies are stale, it has been so long since I have had real american cookies I will just gum them until they disolve in my mouth. that is definatly not a problem.

      So you told me to laugh whenever I could well Im going to tell you guys a story, and your going to laugh at me for being such an idiot, well so we are sitting there in ward council, and just fyi its way way way more lax than there in the states, we were the only ones in ties, so Im sitting there with the stapler open  just being bored and absentmindedly whacking it on my arm, just acouple seconds earlier me and elder fletcher were talking about how stupid the people are that purposly staple them, so Im sitting there whacking my arm, and I guess I just did it a little too hard, because I looked down at my arm and lo and behold there was a staple all the way in my arm. it went straight into the muscle so I didnt even feel it go in. but I was like WOAH and just pulled it out. we honestly just sat there the whole ward council laughing, and now I will never ever live it down here, the people are going to talk about the elder that stapled his arm in the meeting, actually later that night in the street my friend richard ( young mens pres) called out ¨hey stapler come over here¨ So Im just going to have to live with that one, because I actually stapled my arm.

oh and with the banana trees you have to be care full because they are covered in a milk/liquid that turns any thing it touches black, so it wouldnt be good if I climbled the trees because I would constantly be covered in black stuff thats super hard to get rid of

wow cool story dad, Im just glad that you live in a place where you can actually call your home teachers and they will come over at any time of the day or night, it doesent even matter what they are doing, not like here where if you want a blessing you basically just have to wait till the elders ( us) come by your house, or you might be able to call bishop but then he´ll just wait for us to stop by and tell us to go visit so and so because they are feeling sick and would like a blessing. honestly when there are only like 6 melchezidick priesthood holders in the sector its a little bit harder to run the ward, honestly I dont even know how we are a ward, there are only like 12 priesthood holders in the sector, and only like 50 people attend every week. so I dont get it but its all good, i love it here and its gong by way to fast.

well nothing else is really going on here I love you lots and hop you have a good week, it will be monday again really soon, or really far, just depends on how you look at it.

Love you Lots
Jonathan

No comments: