Monday, April 26, 2010

Well whats the hizzapps in the good ole u.s of a. were hearing on the news here that you guys are having a little bit of trouble-protesting with the whole Arizona laws going on, yes we do here about that. but don't worry the people here couldn't care less.
          mom you can totally tell me about the big breakfast analogy because you forgot, I dont like breakfast food. now if it was pizza thats another story. honestly when I get home that first night i just want my own personal rosattis deep dish pizza, and just sit there eating not talking to anybody. no just kidding (about the not talking, not the pizza)
                        it is actually really weird, when we start the mission we think like wow 2 years, and it really does feel like a long time, now that Im  basically at a year and  I think just a year more, its way way fast, it dosent even feel like a long time, I actually think it feels shorter than anything, heck in october Im going to complete my 21 years and Ill be home before I turn 22, so its really weird. but Im not even worried about time, Im just trying to live day to day here with elder fletcher. not to be or sound mean, but really the only time I think about you guys are right here in the cybers on mondays, there is just way to much to think about and do, Im just glad elder fletcher is a super hard worker and is keeping me from just being lazy and not doing anything.
             speaking of super stressful gray hair making work the work here is going good like that. actually this week has been absolutly horrible. we went from 6 secure baptisms to now only 2. we were supposed to have a baptism on saturday, the first was the brother arturo, he had his interview and everything, he was completly ready he had recieved his answer, and we went to his house on friday in the night, when I asked him how he was feeling for his baptism he said ¨bad¨ he then proceded to give a bunch of excuses about his awesome family and how he wanted to change his wife, I then proceded to talk to him about his moral agency and how salvation is personal, he then just looked at me and was like ¨stop, Im not going to be baptized, I hope god forgives me¨ so you can see he had his answer and denied the holy ghost, I was really really disapointed in him, I had put over 2 monthes of work into him and he just decided to use his moral agency for bad, but I guess thats why we have moral agency.
               then we had 2 other investigatores manuel and cecilia, they are a couple, and are good friends with our bishop they needed to get married so bishop interviewed them on sunday, well the brunt of the matter is that they dont want to get married because they are afraid they will meet their soulmate 2 months later. OH YEAH did I forget to mention they have 2 kids together, I mean seriously 2 kids and they are afraid someone better will come along, at which point they will just go off with the other person and live with them,
                  yeah so not to be depressing but thats basically the kind of crap that i have to deal with here. and also as senior comp, with a comp that is still trying to learn the language I have to be infront of it all taking all of the trouble and talking with the people here. but I have another investigator Geronimo, he is absolutly amazing and is super excited to be baptized this saturday, so Ill let you know how it goes these next weeks.

             MOM I agree with you, I think dad should build a fence and paint it white, that would be so cool, its not even hard to do, just put hinges every 5 pickets and it can turn in between the fence and the grasses, DAD just stop being lazy, its not hard and you know it,
          about the box, you know what I want, pics, priesthood line if you have it. beefjerkey, other stuff that you think wouuld be good to send and if at all possible a rugby ball. I know that they used to have them @ atown sports, you could go see how much they are and if its too expensive, just dont worry about it. And Letters from everybody and I mean everybody, and send it on friday ;)

I want to see that new controller it sounds so cool, all motorized and such, but ill probably be afriaid of it figuring I am in a area of the world that still burns witches ( im not joking, they do it in the mountains), and i saw a ghost the other day, so i am totally turing into the technological retards that they are here

I hope you get that bike dad, just bid smart, and did I tell you taht i am totally getting my own bike when I get home, that way Ill have my baby when it rains or looks like its going to rain, and my bike for when its good days. so I let you know how that one goes.

Dad I also think you are giving me way too much credit, you know that those 2 girlfriends taht I had were basically pure luck, just ask any of my friends they will tell you the truth, that I seriously was one of the shyest boys youll ever meet.

 well I love you all very much and I hope you have a good week going on, stay safe and read your scriptures daily,
Love
Elder Match
Mission Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments: