Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi family other than all the atacks that have been happening this last week I am fine, I kid you not I hate the flies  here they are so annoying  in the states when you swat at a fly its because its on your arm, but here they specifically go for your face I dont know why, mabye its because they are always in the eyes of the dogs here, or mabye they just dont care, but its all good, Im going to live longer than they do anyway.

things are doing really well, for the first time in like 1 1/2 monthes we had a really good week, yeah sure the other weeks we have been working out butts off to keep the sector alive and the members excitements up but finally we had a week where our numbers definatly showed how much work were doing, I am actually glad that elder fletcher and elder Jimenez are having a good tough first sector, it will help them for all the rest of the mission, because they will go to their next sector and have alot of success and will see that its s not always bad and they will just love missionary work so much more. when you just keep enduring with faith, god will always reward you you just have to keep it up or god dosent like it too much.

Steven hasnt told me squat about his new car( thats all) p.s GET YOU EAGLE

dad you need to remember the bumper ends were one of the first things that I ever took off of my car in 2006 if the bolts even still exist they will be in the plastic bucket without a baggy, when I took them off I just tossed them into the bucket, so not to make you search, it is my problem for being so stupid when I was 16 so if they are not in that little bucket, then we are pretty much out of hope on finding them.

dad mom right now do not worry about me working that is the only thing that Im doing, you need to remember that right now I am training I do not have the open space of an older comp, this comp of mine is a new elder in the mission, the rest of his mission could be possibly be based on how he learns to work with his trainer,
what I will ask you guys is that when we get really closer to christmas, not because I will get trunky but I will be feeling like I should be home then, last night elder halls got his flight plans in the mail and I realized that I should have mine as well right now. but then I also got thinking, you know there was a reason that I came back to ecuador, and if I do it after december it means that i couldnt have done it if i hadnt gotten sent home, so dont worry about me getting trunky, I actually like talking about the cars and the life at home because if keeps me calm. really reading about how you are going to conver the welder into a mig welder is a comfort and stress reliever for me, the same way that hearing that mom just finished the book of mormon (btw good job mom) is a comfort thing, really if it wasnt for that aspect, most missionaries wouldnt even care if you wrote them. so Just for you guys dont worry about where my heart is, there is no one else and I mean right now no one else who has my heart, only the lord, I remember the blessings and responsibilites that I have to preach the gospel to the lamanites and I am completly convinced that it is only for mine and the efforts that my other missionary brothers are doing right now that is keeping god from coming in that glorious day, god will not come while there are still people to find, and dont forget family there are always people to find, sometimes you have to get dirty and look under rocks and in the dirt, but really that is when you find gold, the work really is worth it, and it really is a good thing to be able to honor god, I remember something you said to me dad about 9 months ago ¨god honors those who honor him¨ dad now that I can feel his honor with me all the time I know with a surety that what you told me is true.

dad stay calm about the a.c, remember money is just money, yes I understand Alot of money is Alot of money, but what if you had tried to fix the thing yourself and end up breaking the whole thing and having to buy a whole new unit it could have been a little bit worse, just stay calm, you dont want to have a heart attack just because you got stressed about cold air.

tell scott congradulations for me.

hey a question, the next time you see brother fisher( therapist) ask him something for me.
my shoulder has started popping again, it dosent hurt really but its uncomfortable when it happenes, I just want to know if its a little temporary thing or if theres an excercise that I need to be doing.

mom keep it up with the new testament, once you get through the gosples it flies by, I know I have now read the N T twice here in the mission, I also love the Pauline epistles, they are great, just pure apostolic teaching, also keep your bible dictionary bookmarked because there are abunch of words that there was in old english that now mean other things, but just keep it up its really easy
did you guys know that all you need to do is read 4 pages(front and back) of the book of mormon daily and you will finish in less than 3 months. when I get to my last 3 Months I am going to start again and I challenge you to read it as well, Ive read the book of mormon in english 1 full time in the mission and now 2 1/2 times in spanish, and it really is an amazing book. before the mission I never could have imagined all of the things that god straight up reveals to his children very plainly. it really is the truest book here in the earth.

also I have now read Jesus the christ 13 times, I havent read in like a month because I am taking a break but remember that that book as well is just absolutly amazing.

well thats all about that I got this week, yes I know it was a little bit longer than normal. but I really hope all is going well there in texas, have a good week, make good smart decisions and pray and read your scriptures, and more than anything take full advantage of all the blessings that your getting for having a missionary in the family right now.
I love you Lots
Elder Jonathan Match
Mission Ecuador Guayaquil Sur
Sector La Pradera Zona Milagro(because they are never moving me out of here)

No comments: