Monday, July 19, 2010

Car Email

Today I am going to send 2 emails to the family, because of the amount of material that I have to write on about the cars today i am just making this email my car email,
on the my car front, dad Im not to worried about any thing that you can do on the out side of the car, because I can do it as well, but for sure I want you to leave, EVERYTHING on the inside for me to do when I get home,
next, dad  DO NOT put the windshield back in.
I have been thinking about it and my plan was to come home get a nice little car and have my cruise around datsun car, but then I realized that I could use my money in such a better way so I decided that the datsun is my car Im going to use her, and she is going to be my daily driver. and in that case I want her to be nice and that means that I am going to redo the dash, also I have all those electricle problems and to fix them I was going to have to probably take out the dash any way, so as it stands, go ahead and put in the rear hatch glass, but keep the windshield off so that I can get to those areas alot more eaisly. yes I also realize that my english speling has slowly gone down hill since I moved here and its sucks because I know that im going to have to take english classes when I get home, but its ok, hey thank you for figureing out the problem with the gas tank, that will save me a little bit of grief. but watch out if you try to drive it, the brakes need to be fixed and I desperatly need to grease up all of the parts so just be carefull even if you try to take it around the block and remember that it has been sitting not moving around for the last couple of years and needs to get all the parts back up to speed. some thing else that you might want to try looiking up and finding out right now, is about the steering wheel pad, and horn, I looked for months and never could see anything wrong but I am convinced that there is something missing there,so if you want to look something up that would be it.
       STEVEN, Im so glad your finally joining the club, of the people that have rust buckets sitting around in the garage forever. no seriously, thats so cool that you are getting a ¨new¨ mustang to work on, you should have no problem finding parts for it. What color do you want to paint it? is it a convertible? and how much are you guys going to pay for it? no but seriously thats awesome, I cant wait for me to get home right as you graduate and we can work on our cars together, and to top it all off mike as well is bringing home is car, so dad it looks like you are the only one left who needs a project, so start searching, I have the datsun and steven has the mustang, and uncle marvin has the MG so you need to find something origional and not copy one of us, but thats ok there is plenty to chose from, mabye an old truck of some sorts?
STEVEN do not, I repeat, do not get seƱoritis it is not worth it, and just work work work on the car, I know there will be days when you dont feel like it, you know that just driving the honda will be easier and yoiu know, the honda has a radio, just remember that its not worth it its way more worth it to just work and get the car in good driving order and go around witha  cool car for the chicks. JK but not really
DAD if you can get the bumpers on this week that would be really cool, and then take some good picture in that good ole TX sunlight,and send them to me that would be really good, for me I am kinda jonessin for some awesome pics of my baby, yes i know that there is a level of trunkyness in thinking about my car and I still have lots of work to do here but a boy can dream.
well thats all Ive got for now,
ALso send me a pic of steves new mustang and mikes car asap Please
LOVE
Elder Match
Ecuador guayaquil sur

No comments: