Monday, August 2, 2010

so this week went really well and really bad, here in the pradera we have 4 people now that have baptismal dates, the only bad part was that for 4 days of this week I have just been really sick, now Im all better, but I just got a cold that knocked me off of my feet, we had our first interviews with president montalti, and from there we went straight to the house and I ended up sleeping all that day, then all that night, then the next day we thought we would leave and work, welll that didnt last long, and at this point elder jimenez is also geting sick, so we just took that day off as well and just rested, well it was worth it, becuase insted of just being, all sick and crappy for 2 weeks we took the days off and were able to finish the week strong,
 
other than that life here is going pretty much the same everyday of the week, there isnt alot of change, going on, but we have changes in a week and its going to be interesting to see if I stay or go, becuase, there are some big things that could start happening here by my sector so I will let you guys know how it goes next week if things turned out or no,
 
the stang looks really good, the body looks like its a heck of alot better than mine was, and im glad to see that your working on it steven and not just letting it sit around the ouse like I did with mine, but I know that that car will look good, so it has a back row of seats, huh, well thats cool, it has alot more space, but it sounds like you got alot of goodies to go along with the car as well. so take advantage of that, it just means that there is less stuff that you need to do to the car and you will able to get crusing around all the quicker, just make sure to take your time, a good cool car is way better than just a cool car.
 
well thats about all I got for this week, we are in the last week of the change, so I will let you know how transfers go next week,
I hope you all have a good safe week and all goes well for you
love you lots
Elder Jonathan match
Ecuador guayaquill sur

No comments: