Monday, July 19, 2010

Letter to Family

so Ive only got a few things to write about this week as well but they are a little cool, well a little cool as a missionary,
so we went out to our friend cristorfers house, he has a finca ( plantation) of cacao, I know Ive told you about him before, but he showed me some of the bullets that hes saved up over the years, it was really cool, he had some from the m-16 I forget what size but they were smaller than I expected he aso had a .50mm bullet witch was cool it was the lenght of my palm, then  he showed me a  monster of a bullet, he says its what they put in the f.-16 fighter jets, this thing was huge I swear it was funny, he was in the ecuadorean air force for 25 years and he is a high ranking inteligence officer, he is always tempting me to go on vacations with him and his family, hes always likie elder match lets go to galapagos, ALL free, military transport and a military beach in galapagos where nobody is and im like no cris I cant go swim, then hes like well then lets go up to the mountains its really cool there, no cris I cant leave my sector, but its funny he is a really good friend and its sad because he is not progressin as an investigator.
                   then this thursday we went as a service to go clean te church and I swear it was so bad, nobody has cleadned this church in years it was so freaking dirty, we worked for 4 hours and still didnt finish, so if the work donsent get done I going to hav eot do it myself and Im not looking forward to that.
the weather here is still cool and during the days its great, the problem is that it cant decide whether to be hot or cold, one day it will be chilly then the next it will be so hot, we cant walk in the streets becase we will butn to easy, adn remember that I have been walking in the sun for the last 1 so when its that hot you know its hot.
 
    the work here is still going realy slow for us but I not super worried we learn alot when we are able to work without success this is the time when you just have to buckle down and keep it up, but I should be happy at least Im not in romania where blaine is going, at least I have had a baptism.
no but that is so awesome where he is going, he is going to learn a heck of alot there, tell him I said hi and good luck it will be really cool for him.
 
Im sorry to hear about grandma it really sounds like there was always a little bit of stress in this whole situation and im realy sad it had to turn out that way, tell here i love here and just to stay calm and think about recouperating fast from the operation, tell her im praying for her
 
oh yeah and dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY my present to you is that you get to make a 400 dollar mission payment for me to be here in a 3rd world country pulling my hair out with stress, but I really hope you have a good birthday, and stay strong on your diet, there is a whole lifetime to eat cake you can eat when the weight goes down, have meat snacks or cheese with candles in them. stay strong-
 
skype is really great with skype we will be able to talk in december a heck of alot easier and it will be cheaper for you guys as well
 
STeven you have time befor school starts, GET YOUR EAGLE its so so so sos sosos so worth it, all the stress goes away and then you get to just be chill and get some palms, doing straight up easy merit badges, just get it done and all the get your eagle stress will go away.
well thats all Ive got for today I love you all lots and hop you have a good week stay safe and keep the faith
Love
Elder Match
Mission ecuador guayaquil sur

No comments: