Monday, April 12, 2010

Wow sorry to hear you guys are so sick, I know how that is is not too fun.
So I had no idea that they were going to send you guys a bill saying that I had pneumonia, I didn't even know that I got pneumonia, I thought the doctor only told me it was bronchitis, well I guess my Spanish isn't that good after all :) jk.

not alot is going on here right now, me and elder fletcher are in find mode, we dont have a very strong base of investigatores, there are only a couple and only one of them is of a really good quality.

dad about the car putting stuff togther, there are really only 2 things I want you to put back on before I get back home, 1 the fuel line, I´ll let you do that on your back messy job, and 2 get the doors put back together, I dont care about all of the other little parts, I already know and want to work on them, but the doors I just really dont want to deal with, so not to be all weird figuring that im on another continent, but if you could do those 2 things it would be good. also I just remembered after writing these last 2 paragraphs, one of the front bumper ends has a tear where it connects to the car, so mabye you could also try to find a way to get it epoxied (sp) or something. and two things you need to start thinking of saving up for, the new seats or new leather, and 2. the carpet kit for the car, we have a year before I get home and those 2 things will cost money, so mabye you could start looking to find a deal for those I want white leather for the seats (not sure if im joking) and basic black carpet, also ask brother Bass, and tell him I say hi.
you also said it will wait for someone who loves it, that makes me think you dont love my baby, your 4th grandchild, father I literally take offense and dont know if ill ever talk to you again Jk

it really is so freaking weird the time, I already have 2 monthes being here in milagro. it seems just like yesterday i was in the cyber for the first time writing you guys telling that I was here in another city. I can honestly say Im away from all appearence of homesickness, or feeling like I want to be home, there is nowhere else i would want to be right now but in ecuador. I wont lie there are those days when I think of home but its not like a trunky kind of thinking its more of like thinking of old rugby games and jokes and things that we did so yeah it is a little crazy. so dont be worried about making me trunky, it dosent work the same anymore.

so Im sorry you guys had to sit through ANOTHER of one of moms girl movie marathons, I still dont understand how she is able to watch that garbage, I´m  here in ecuador and I´ve learned to understand why these people can live in cane houses with plasma tvs, but I still dont understand how mom could be entertained by that, no just kidding mom I know thats what you like, I mean look at me I just wrote a giant paragraph on what I want dad to do a machine sitting in my garage 2 continents away, so really the adage its true ¨to each his own¨ right.

Mom why were you cooking for bro wetten what happened, did his wife get sick or something, Im just a little confused at the situation I just dont knowwhy. but actually this general conference was really good. I had 2 favorite talks, the first was by that member or the presiding  bishopric, and the other was by elder holland ( as always) right now I dont remember what they said I just remember that they wre good, Im still waiting though to get the liahona in english so that I can see and read what they actually said, as of right now I just got out of it what I understood in spanish.

Like I said the work here is going a little slow, we have right now 2 investigatores with a baptismal date right now the only problem is that one of them didnt  come to church and so he was going to get baptised this saturday and now I dont know. Im even thinking that were going to have to drop him for a while.so you can see the little bit of stress that im having to deal with, especially now that I am making the majority of the decisions, I have my friend arturo, and I have to decide, If im going to keep trying to bring him his personal salvation, or if i just drop him and hope that it all works out in the end, this is the worst part of missionary work that we almost never talk about, all these stupid, idiotic gut wrenching decisions.
I also have another investigator named geronimo, yes said like the people yell when they jump. but he is really good, he was an ex investigator and we had to drop him for a while because the wife is absolutly crazy, like seriously she is an anti christ, she has a pesonal vendetta against us just because we are mormons, she has never listened to us and I dont know if she ever will, about a month and a half ago, she came out and was yelling at  us saying that we were only trying to take her husband to the church so that he could meet other women. so yeah shes a little crazy. but hes great and I dont care, were going to baptize him.

today was cool, as a district we all went out to the finca, it was basically a fam that one of the branch presidents own. and it was super cool because there was everthing, miles of rice fields and all the different fruit trees, I took a bunch of pics, but the freaking cumputer Im sitting at dosent have  a usb slot so pics to come, but we climbed up these hills and when we got to the top, we found out that they are actually burial mounds of old ecuadorian indian (lamanite) leaders, the govermanet had already takin out like 3 people and there were still more, burried with all their treasure and booby traps in the hill, so it was really cool. then we went to this cane house that was up on stilts, and  looked at all the cool artifacts that they had found, beads, and plates, and teeth, way cool stuff.

its so weird but just fyi elder fletcher is like my coolest best comp ever, I want to know if the others that trained felt this way
 about the box the pics you send, just to remind you Id like like 2 or 3 of me playing rugby, just so I can brag.

well thats all Ive got for right now, I hope your all doing good and are safe, and staying out of trouble,
I love you all and hope you have a good week,

Love
Elder Match

No comments: