Monday, December 21, 2009

Panic over Christmas Box

First off let me say Im sorry but I didnt know that this was going to happen, today I got a notice from the mail service here in guayaquil, they have my package, and its intact, but it weighs too much and so they are charging me to get it from them, now I have never heard about this but its happening with all of the elders if your package weighs more than 2 kg this will happen, and mine weighs 4.7 kg. so now I have to go to this post office before christmas to pick up and pay for this package.
NOW the really bad news, it is going to cost me like 40 dollars! this is a problem because I dont have 40 dollars, so what I am pleading with you is that you can put 50 or 60 dollars on my card so that I can be safe that I can get my package, I understand if you are mad and I am as well. I didnt see this happening, I also know that it is christmas and you probably dont have 50 or 60 dollars to give me. But I really need it by tomorrow afternoon/ night. I know that this kinda sounds like Im trying to make an extortion or something, but Im serious, you can talk to president johns. Once again Im really sorry for this, and we can definatly prevent it in the future, I love you all very much and I hope you have a merry christmas, Im praying for you every day, and I hope that you like that picture of me in the blog, its pretty cool with all of my zone of latinos, LOVE ELDER MATCH

No comments: