Monday, December 21, 2009

No Box Yet

Family
Well first off Merry Christmas, or as we say here Feliz Navidad, it’s been going really good for me here, and it sounds like you guys are making the most of all the time that you have off from work and school, take the time to rest and relax with all the family and friends, have a really good time at David’s wedding, and say hi to the whole Contreras family for me, and tell David congratulations from me.

First off, I am sitting here crying my baby looks so freaking good, Im not going to lie I had a pretty trunky moment sitting here looking at my car. I have put a lot of love into that car and at the same time I neglected her for a while so I feel all the worse. But when I get home the first thing Im going to do is get a job and get the new shocks and bushings for her.

It’s really cool that your getting in touch with your family dad, did you know that I really don’t know my extended family, especially on your side dad, so how is this grant guy, are they members, what does he do, where does he work, I would like to find out about all of this family that I have that I don’t know anything about, it’s cool that your finally catching up with the times and getting a facebook dad, just remember that everyone can see everything you post so don’t post anything embarrassing or something that coiuld get another person in trouble.

Im glad that you guys remembered to write me the week before Christmas it probably saved me from getting a little depressed J.

Sorry to hear that the suburban is still giving you guys trouble, just put a little bit of work into it and it will be fine, youi just need to find the time to work on it.


Steven Im just going to say, merry Christmas, and for the love of all things good in this world, do not run around in December in Texas in only a loin cloth

I think you´ll be glad to know that I am losing a gigantic amount of weight, a little bit had to do with my sicknesses but I only weigh 212 lbs so in the course of 2 ½ monthes I have lost close to 30 pounds, don’t you guys want to be on the Ecuador diet, when I get home Im going to be a twig. But really you guys can lose this weight as well just, eat rice everyday and walk more than 10 miles, its all good, the muscles in my legs are huge, Im pretty sure that im also faster, so well have to see when I start running again.

Im really glad to hear that you passed the semester of ap history, so all the work you did wasn’t in vain, you actually got credit for it.
On the book of mormon front, steven you can read it before the end of the year easily, you just need to buckle down and one of these days, dress comfortably get some water and just sit down on the couch and read, don’t get up for anything but to use the bathroom, lose yourself in the words, become the words and steven I promise you that your testimony will grow a lot, just lose yourself and the lord will help you fly through his holy scriptures.

Once again, DO NOT USE A LOIN CLOTH, or a ¨jungle thong¨ as you so eloquently put it.

MOM
Don’t stress out, I know that there are a lot of things to do at this time of the year, just remember to keep movies or music playing and have a good attitude about these things, like us missionaries we are working all day, even more now that Christmas is coming up, just keep the feelings light and work to serve ( yourself and others)

ME.
Not a lot has been going on here, this Sunday we baptized another person into the the true church of Christ and this Saturday we have another baptism, actually if all goes to plan I will baptize and it will be my first, so well see how it goes.

Now the phone number, I got it and here it is,

TO CALL OUR HOUSE: 011593087590259

If that doesn’t work use: 01159387590259

So those are the numbers, I will call you first at about 10:00 in the morning your time 11:00 my time to confirm the numbers that you have and we get to talk for a full 40 minutes, so that’s good I really look forward to talking with you guys.

It finally rained for the first time since I got here on Saturday; it was good there is a lot of dust here right now and now that the rains are starting it should start to get better.

On Friday when we are talking if I have my box I will tell you what was in it and you can tell me if I lost anything in transit.

During this time of the year all the people drink alot hot chocolate and Pan de Pascua (fruitcake) so in these next 4-5 days we are going to be eating a mountain of these things and I am probably going to regain those 30 pounds that I lost.

Well I love you all very much I look forward to talking with you on Friday, make sure that you guys are ready with your calling card or whatever it is your going to use, pray, and really remember the reason that we celebrate, for the birth of our savior and redeemer, Jesus Christ, I love you all very much and I pray for you every day,

LOVE
ELDER MATCH

No comments: