Monday, December 7, 2009

Bronchitis Attack

Hey Family in Texas

So first off the gov here is really screwing up our schedule. I was writing you a letter at 130 this afternoon, when lo and behold the power went out. because the govt is rationing power, becuase they have to buy it from colombia and peru. so we thought it was going to be ok, bc I was typing on word and it always auto saves. so we left anddid all of our pday stuff, we went to the malacon, which is like a big riverwalk, I took some cool photos, and next week Ill send them to you. when we came back to the cyber 15 minutes ago, my document had not saved and now i am re typing my email out to you, Im really sorry but its not going to be very long because we have lessons to teach.
this week was pretty good until about friday, that day i woke up at with a fever of 102 and it didnt go down until 1 in the afternoon. so we went to the doctor and he examined me, and guess what. I have bronchitis. so right now I am on a bunch of medicines but Im getting better and the meds are working, but my body is still betrayying me.
on tuesday we went and ate lunch, and in the lunch the sister had fried shrimps for us, but the shrimps were pretty much whole, they were really really good. the heads were actually the best part,it tasted just like fish, and not bad fish, good fish.
Thank you for sending me a box, I cant wait to get it in 2 weeks. it will be really cool and Im glad you took the time and the money to buy it put it togheter and send it, we are teaching this family that lives in a cane house, that is on stilts above the river. so its really cool, to get to the house, you have to walk on a pretty sketchy bridge that sways. the other day the river was really low and it was just mud and rocks below us, there were some cats on the bridge and when we came they allran away and jumped to other pillars, and actually one of the cats jumped and missed, and fell like 15 feet down onto rocks, at first we thought the cat was dead, then it got up and ran away. so it was pretty freaky.
steven remember that it dosent matter what things you do in school just make sure that you will do them really well, and get good grades, you changed your schedule to keep a good gpa, so keep a good gpa, dont let it slip, because if you do there was no point in changing your schedule, you basically did it in vain.
mom dont worry Ill open the box, dad said not to but like I said in the other letter, I dont think I would be able to last the bus ride home without opening something, I would have gone crazy, Do you guys have any questions, what doo you want to know, let me know, Sorry I know this letter is short, but time is short, I need to do these lessons so that I can get home and rest, I love you all very much, Im always praying for you, and always remember that as we keep the comandments of god, we literally receve the blessings we need, the lord is obligated to help us, so literally I challenge you to obligate the lord, Stay safe, and always keep the faith.

Love always,
Elder Match

No comments: