Monday, June 28, 2010

well there are actually good points and bad points to the week, its a very confusing one for the heart strings.
so on Wednesday President Johns goes back home to Texas, and president Montalti comes in from Venezuela. on sunday he came to our stake conference here in milagro and when it was time to leave, he just gave us all a hug goodbye and we took a picture, but I will get to see him again tomorrow, when I go to the trainers meeting,
oh yeah, Elder Fletcher got changed and I am training, again... no its really cool, but the sad thing with this my second son, is that i will probably only be with him for these 6 weeks and then I will getting out of dodge ( milagro in this case), I have no Idea if it will be a latino or if Im going to get a gringo again... thats how it is with training , you get to feel the uncomfortableness of not knowing whats going to happen twice in a change, once at the change, and then again when he gets here tomorrow.  Im putting in a couple of pictures for your viewing enjoyment,
the story with the suits is kinda funny, when I went to go pick up my suit we accidentaly grabbed the wrong pants, so when I get  home to try it on, I didnt have pants that fit, but we realized that my gym shorts are about the same color, so I just poped those on and we took the pics, me and elder fletcher have custom made suits, and they look good, also I wore the whole thing to stake conference and it looks really good with the pants and everything.
 
mom about souvenirs, 1 I have alot of time left to be thinking about that, and 2 I already have alot of really cool stuff that I want to get you guys here, Lots of handmade crafts, and dad if you want a wood instrument, here is the right place to do it, they are everywhere, what were you thinking.
 
wow steven that is really cool that you were able to have an expierence like that, it honestly could be like once in a lifetime, It must have been really cool to have gotten to see all the different people from all around, how were you guys dressed, in t shirts or in scrubs, becuase that is super cool, keep up the good work, you only have 1 more year of high school, dont be like me and be lazy with off periods, if you can take some fun interesting classes, and work really hard, it will pay off in the end, and how is work going, are you still at dominoes, or have you quit yet, honestly if you can steven keep the job there it is so worth it, because you have the ability to earn alot of money there. oh yeah and stay out of the freaking sun, I know how it is to be walking around in the sun all day, i do it every day here, steven skin cancer is not worth it, just keep covered up,
 
so speaking about the sun, actually we are going into winter here, and I never would have thougt it but it is actually getting alot cooler, to the point that the nights are really cold, its really cool, still warm enough to wear short sleeves but cool enough that the warm is almost starting to feel good, so its weird, I would like to go to the mountains in a little bit because there it actually gets cold and it would be fun to have to wear a sweater all day
 
hey tell michaelanne that I say hi,.
 
wow its a bummer that you guys sold the bmw. that was a good bike, dad you are right I do need to learn on a smaller bike but living here, I totally see the need for a big bike and the difference that it makes, so Ill probably get home, earn some money, get a smaller bike, sell that and then get a bigger bike, Mabye a bmw like the one we had.
 
all is well here in milagro, our program is down in the dumps, but thats the mission, I just have to keep working, obeying ALL of the comandments and pray, and eventually the success will come, so dont worry about that it will all turn out well in the end.
 
well thats about all that I got for the week, as soon as the investigadores start coming thats when I will be able to tell you guys about all the wonderfull spiritual expieriences that im having.here in milagro.
 
well love you lots and hope all is well there
 
Elder Jonathan Match
Mision Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments: