Monday, June 7, 2010

Well another week has gone by, it was pretty cool, the only problem is that not a heck of alot is going on, just grindstone missionary work, oh yeah and the fact that I have had a splitting hadache sinve yesterday in the afternoon, I only slept about 3 hours list night and at 3 am I had to get up and just take drugs it was so bad, so Im definatly lot looking to fowrward, to starting the whole migrane thing but they are starting to come more frequently, Im hooping its just for the stress of all the missionary work that Im doing, because if not its not going to be all that fun to have to start having these, Im mean I dont like to complain at all Im just sitting going almost on 24 hours straight headache,
 
this last saturday thougha we did an open house in the chaple, it went really well, we did it with the youth and what happened was there were 6 rooms and each of the rooms had a presentation,different, we helped the youth a little and they all made their own station, there was one on profets, one on history of the church, andothers on word of wisdom and the book of mormon, it went really well , all in all we got a good 37 contacts out of it and we are gong to get to see how they work out as we go through this week. so I am excited to see if we canget any quality investigators our of it.
 
so last night I ded get spit on though tahat was a fun expierience, i was walking in the road and a truck came past and I guess the people in the back of the truck dont like mormons so they pulled past me and one in hte back just spit on me, I had to go to where there are members to wash out my hair, so that I could get it out, but its ok I didnt feel mad or anything, I just rest in the knowledge dont worry, hell get his.
 
wow steven it sounds like you have a super lots of things to do, but seriously you should be so gratefull that you have the oppurtunidad to be able the be part of a church organization that is just so much better than it its here, are you kidding you couldnt get the youth heree to come out early to go to a meeting if your likfe depended on it, I ked you not we really do work alot harder in the states, but the people here are great, them here just still need to grow up a little in the church.
 
so im sending you some pics of our station in the open house, and the milk pile that me and elder fletcher built up, because the milk here comes in boxes and is super processed. so enjoy
 
well thats about it for the week tell mom I missed her and hope that she has a good time in san antonio, and to stay safe,
 
well love you lots,
Elder Match

No comments: