Monday, June 14, 2010

well dad- family, I thought that I was hurting as a missionary here in ecuador but? it turns outt your doing just as bad there in the states.,
?
First off about the suit, its already paid for and done, I went to the fabric store and picked out my fabrick, and then we went over to bro valensuelas house and gavie it to him with the money, really its ok, elder fletcher has already done his, I know that in the states, 100 dollars wouldnt get you a good suit if yoiu wanted it to, you probably coulndnt have even got the jacket for 100, but here, its really cool, hes our friend so he was just like, go buy the fabric and another 55 for work costs, did I mention that its going to be a freaking 3 piece suit, I bought an extra yard of fabric for that and its going to be really really cool, this thing is custom fitted to my body and hes also leaving extra fabric so that if I do get a little bit fatter it can be let out and still fit me. dont worry if its even close to the quality that elder fletchers suit is, it will be really good, he should have it done by this week and Ill send pics to you next week, its ok, Im also totally fine on the money front.
?
on the z car front, I know that you have things to do and I do expect fully to spend like me first 3 weeks home, not leaving the garage or driveway just? working on that ole car of mine, but we worked pretty hard on that paint job and I would like that its not getting damaged, if you say taht dust isnt good for it I would like if you? could at least get the dust off of it, also , I know that just a little just isnt going to kill the car, but I am to the next part of the project which is? doing the interior, and getting it sealed off from the enviorment and air and huumidity would probably be pretty good for the car, yes I do understand that in the garage isnt exactly 创exposed to the elements创 but? I would kinda like to seal her up, just to that when Im doing the electrical work I wont have to clean the dust out of the components,燽ut I kid you not the biggest things im looking forward to doing when I get home is making my baby the coolest car ever and? going on dates, I know jon match dates, who knew.
?
no so about the box thing, if you send me a little package, like say under 2 pounds, its like 17 bucks or something and I dont even have to go and get it , it just gets mailed straight to me wherever I am, so like If I asked for a thing of cookies or candy or somthing or somehting small I dont have to go get it out of hawk, and if you want to send me a bigger package, and you dont want me to pay the 创taxes创 ( what they call them here) you have to keep it under 4 kilos, thats about 8 pounds but you have to be sure.
?
營m glad that you are trying to go walk the dog, it will help you and the dog, Im serious, I know that its hard, you come home from work tired, your legs hurt and you would just rather rest, but you should really be working out everynight, your to the point in your life that if you dontget working out and keeeping you heart in control that it could turn out bad and its possible to have problems with the heart.
?
Also Ive totally seen how unprepared the people are here for any tytpe of disaster whatsoeve. I have also been stuydying about the new jeruselem and that stuff pretty hard, and the thing is dad that ffoood storage is a very really good thing to have, I just know that for all the life we were never super good with food strotage and I just feel like it would be really really good to get real food storage going, the thing is its worth the pain that comes trying to do it in that point? seriouly, it would just be way better for you guys to start really doing it, I just keep thinking of alma 34 just how we cant procrastinate tht day of our repentance and just how that should also work with all the things of our life,
?
did yiou know ( of course not you there in the states) that here in ecuador the people are super duper lazy, but now in the ward we are trying to get a gardening program going, the thing is that here the people live day to day, you get paid, you send your wife to go to the corner store and buy your rice and whatever that you are going to eat, so we as a ward are trying to get the people to start planting their own crops so that they can kinda bread the yoke of bondage that they have with their laziness.
?
so not to tell you guys how much the work has fallen here, but I am no to the point here in milagro that we literally have NO program, so in the course of like 2 days I kid you not we lost all of our baptisms and dates for baptisms and investigatores, all we have left are 2 investigators that arent really progressing, so its? kinda depressing, we have this girl MIA she is the sister of jonathan alava, my convert, she is actually golden she had such great social conversion, the only lproblem is that the members here in ecuador are not the best examples of how a well organized perfect church is supposed to be run, so the problem is that she is super duper smart, shes 24, and she is totally seeing the two facedness of the members here, its like they say, yes I am a member of the true church of jesus christ, but then dont act like members of the true church of christ. so it is pretty depressing, when all her friends found out that she wasnt going to get baptised this week they were all in shock and didnt want to believe it. but its ok, she will get baptized she just need to get going more with her spiritual conversion.
?
so the box turned out all right, I have been able to manage my beef jerkey and I still have some, I know its amazing, Im just forcing myself not to just rip into the bag, the cookies were good, the snickerdoodles were really good they are just hard as rocks. you take a bite off and just let it softenup-disolve in your mouth. the ricecrispie treat was really cool, I dont know if its a good or bad thing but I took that treat down in one sitting. its ok though because I left the house afterward and walked 20k, I know that sounds like an exageration but I kid you not as missionaries and witht the sector that I have here in milagro we walk about 20k everyday and its doing wonders, my legs are rock hard there is no fat on them whatsoever, and my gut has gone down supriseingly alot, and my face has changed , I dont know why燽ut all the pics I take my face always looks different, its just weird. Ive still got my hair, and in sufficient abundance that I dont look bald, but I still think Im coming home and just going to shave my head, just because I can do it.
?
well Ive got nothing else, I hope that next week my news about the sector will be better, we are in week 6 of this 7 week change, so Ive still got 2 weeks minimum here in milagro.
?
Love you all lots
Elder Jonathan Match
?
?

No comments: