Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Well once again another week has gone by here in good ole milagro ecuador , Im sorry I couldnt write you guys yesterday, me and elder ortiz had to go to cuenca, so it was fun, not, we had to leave milagro at 7am to go to guyaquil to get a bus that went to cuenca at 9 to get to cuenca at 2 pm just to take out my id, which was expired , we didnt leave cuenca until 5pm and our bus got into guayaquil at 945, but the problem is that busses dont go to milagro after 8, because its dangerous, people rob the busses, so we had to go to the house of the office elders and sleep there, then we got up at 630 and came home to milagro just to shower and leave again to our distict meeting, so its been a really long last 30 hours, and Im not going to lie, Im pretty tired,

so could you follow all of that, but it was cool, we got to go up into the mountains and envy the other elders there in cuenca ( because its all cold and rich) so well just have to see how it all turns out.

like you asked yes dad I am writing spencer and emily, Im trying to start every week so well have to see how that goes, and why would I not write them, their like the only friends I have, but on the topic of writing, could you find out if aunt beth has an email address, the mail system here in milagro is basically nonexistint

dad seriously just get the seals on the car and the doors working and when I get home Im going to do all the work myself, so dont worry about that, but also yes we should definatly go to pittsburg when I get home,

about the mission stuff, here in ecuador, its basically impossible to move up to senior companion or train until you have a year in the mission, Im doing good for my new group, because with all the other elders telling me, I should train this next change, and if that happens it wont be long until im a district leader, but dont worry about that, its just leadership, I would be happy just working as an elder, that doesnt mean I dont want leadership, but it doesent matter, you can work a heck of alot harder when you dont have to worry about the wellfare of other elders.

not alot of things went on in the work this week, I finally got to know the other 2 cites of my area, 1 is called los tubos (t(oo)bos
pronounced) and the other is called garacoa ( as is) its super cool, garacoa is an hour away from milagro in bus, and its pure bananna farms and rainforest, this next saturday I am going to take my camera and get some cool pictures to send you guys, you can even see the mountains in the distance,

well thats all I got for today, my health is fine ( tired but fine) and we are eating plenty even though I probably only weigh like 195 pounds.

I love you lots and hope your all staying safe Elder Match Mision ecuador guayaquil sur

No comments: