Monday, March 1, 2010

So how has the week gone for you guys, im sitting here and just realized how fast this week has gone by, but that not the point, Life here in milagro is giong great, last saturday we go to baptize another persone into the church of christ and its was cool, we are going to be able to achieve the mission goal of 180 baptisms this change, so it should be really cool to see how we do as a mission, but I have faith that it will all go well.
a couple of things have happened these last 2 weeks, I know you told me not to build any houses, so I took your advice and helped to build a bridge instead, actually we didnt finish it so one of these days we will go back to do it, Ive got some cool pictures, becuase it required us to go into the rain forest to cut down trees and to work in water up to my waist, so its really cool,and another week Im going to email youguys the pictures,
also here in ecuador we are having a really bad winter, that means lots of heat and lots and lots of rain, there has been alot of flooding and we got to expierience it first hand the other night, it rained super hard for like 6 hours straight and our street literally turned into a river with water a foot 1/2 deep, so it was crazy, I have pics of this also and one of these ddays Ill send you a pic,
yeah we heard about the earthquake in chile and its a little scary because i have a friend from my last sector that is serving a mission in conception chile right now, so crazy I know. not alot of funny things happen here, the people are real simple and if we laugh its because of a joke,
but yesterday we were walking down the road and lo and behold 3 cows came around the corner, a heifer a calf and a bull, I like the smart one, walked across the street, and avoided them, but my companion was like oh nothing will happen, right as he got past the bull, the bull kicked his back legs,and almost hit my comp, so yeah that was a little sketchy, but thats the kind of area im in.
hey I want you guys to send me somthig when you get the money and the chance, I would like you to send me a rugby ball, we are always playing on p day and I would like a ball to be able to pass around, you can send it deflated with a cheap hand pump, so if you could that would be awesome, and if you have questions about a ball just ask garret or spencer bradford, so please, that would be really cool.
hows the life going there here its good, my shoulder is fine and Im doing 20 pushups everyday,
well I love you all very much, stay safe and keep the faith
Love
Elder Jonathan Match

No comments: