Monday, March 22, 2010

hey family Im actually goning to send two emails today because in 15 minutes I have to go to the church, me and and the other 6 elders and 2 sisters of my district we are going to go grille and have a lunch togehter.. wow so I cant believe it snowed, once again there in texas, I  am so mad, the one winter I go away from home to a super hot tropical climate, it snows and youguys get a super awesome winter, so it really is not fair.
wow it sounds like you guys had a cool busy week Im glad that you got to see aj and the family, it would be cool to see you guys but Im here doing my part, and its ok if you guys take care of your bodies and stay safe well see eachother in about a year, so its all good.

dad said it was time to send pics so that what Im doing I got a couple cool ones here, there is one from when we made tacos, and one that shows how much weight Im losing and how my  pants are. I did tell you guys that my companion is from oaxaca mexico, didnt I, well thats wree hes from. also one form how our road was 2 weeks ago after a rain storm, it was literally a river.

this week Ill try to take some pics of my sector and house so you can see what I was talking about, the sector im in right now is really humble,  you need to realize that the people here all work out on the big bananna plantations and only make about 1000 dollars a year, the people are only taking like 30 dollars a week, so its real humble, and its not like we are eating a big ole texas size steak, ( just so you know that is what I want to eat the first night I get home wink wink)

 yeah so Im heading out right now for the grille out, so Ill email you guyss a little later with whats all going on in my sector this week.

love yall lots
elder jonathan match

No comments: