Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hey dad I need you to as soon as possible transfer all of that money out of my card, on Monday my manual got robbed, because it was pday I had all my stuff, my recommend, my id and my 2 credit cards, We weren't in a rush  because I was under the impression that there were only like 15 dollars on my card. Ive already talked with president johns and were getting the rest of the things under control, I'm alright I'm just a little stressed out right now.
Ill talk to you guys later about what we can do, but if were going to get me a new card, the simplest way to get it here safely, is send one of those padded big yellow envelopes that the post office has, keep it under 2 pounds, buy a hallmark card and in that put the card, then put those cards in a sealed envelope, that way when you send the package it will just look like one of the cards your sending me, I am really sorry that this happened, but its part of being a missionary in a  3rd world country, I am sorry.
Love You very much
Elder Match
PS Beef Jerky

No comments: