Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Im sorry but this letter is going to be short for a couple of reasons, first WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how in the heck is grandma getting married, she is not allowed to do that, shes grandma. second I cant write right now I am in shock I seriously dont know what to type, its crazy.
the work here is going good, I am really loving this new sector, I am in what we in the states would call the boondocks, I absolutly love it, its super quiet and peacefull and the people here are really nice, sure they probably say stuff behind our backs but its all good, I wont judge them for it. the work here is well as well, we are going to have a baptism on saturday so that cool, but the zone leaders one upped us, they got permission from president johns and thursday they are going to a part of the river about an hour away and are going to baptize int he river, so yeah Im jealous, but who know well have to see what the future holds. well I dont know what to say, next week Ill have a response for you guys, and oh yeah we got to go to the temple today thats the reason im writing you guys on tuesday, Ill talk to you guys next week I love you lots

Elder Match

No comments: