Monday, November 23, 2009

5 people and a dog on a motorcycle, WHAT?

Mon 11/23/2009 12:13 PM

Hey familia,

Well first off I just need to say really how much I hate matt brown and Southlake Carroll. I knew that you guys already knew this but I fell I needed to reiterate it. It seems as if he chocked once again. But seriously it sounds like the game was crazy good, in total how many people do you think were there at the game? If it was full it looks like there must have been close to 40000 people.
Well other than that depressing news hows it going at home in texas. Things are going really good here and I am still in el batallón with elder Forero,

DAD- wow ward missionary should be fun, that’s like being a member missionary, just remember to work with the elders that are in the ward right now, they will really appreciate your help, even if they don’t show it. Dad stop worring about my baby, if you want to work on it, work on it, if you don’t, move it outside buy a cover and let her stay there until I come back. And Ill be able to work on her with all my heart might mind and strength (D&C 4) J. Hey just keep on keeping on with the guitar, it will come eventually just work at it, wow it sounds like you guys are putting in a lot of man hours into Marcie and mikes house. At least does it look good? Or like all of the other match family projects, Hey I got the dear elder that you sent oct 26 this week so that should put time into perspective, you asked me in the letter about time and this is the thing, Letters are way way faster, but the thing is that letters also cost money, if you would like me to get them the same month just put 2 stamps on an envelope and Ill get it in like 2 weeks. Also the dear elders are just a piece of paper, no envelope so its easier for people to read what you wrote. Also tell Emily that she has a letter in the mail please.

MOM- First be careful its not worth it to get hurt, working on someone elses house. It really sounds like a lot of people went to the game and it sounds like you guys had a really fun time, too bad Allen lost to Southlake, as always. Like I said earlier I am still in el batallón with elder forero, so I think if you can send it this week Ill be able to get it, speaking about Christmas. I found out that here in Ecuador, we call you guys the 24 of December or Christmas eve, so Ill have more info to come but just know we call that day and not Christmas,
1. my candy is getting depleted not all of it but a giant bag of gummy bears would be really cool
2. a new tie or two would be cool
3. I would like a new picture book with new pics and 2 different pics of me actually playing rugby, to explain to the people here. If you cant find them on the computer look on my facebook or myspace there are plenty there.
4. maybe some new cds
5. ( the best two years and singles ward soundtracks)
6. Anything else you guys were thinking about, I’m fine
Just remember to send it this week and put a couple Jesus stickers on the outside, If you want me and Forero to get it before Christmas do it this week, also I don’t know the rule for international, but some fudge that has been air sealed. Also just use the us postal service ok. J thank you for your concern for my well being.

STEVEN- sorry to hear that your season is over, at least you went down fighting and lost in a really good close game. I’m not going to chastise you for what you did to that mouthpiece but to have really hit him you should have just walked up and said ¨this is how you lose with class, here is the mouthpiece you dropped¨ and should have just walked away and not said anything. Have fun being lazy and hanging out with Allen all this week, eat like 12 plates of turkey for me ok, and play call of duty for like 40 hours. and get good grades seriously oh yeah and tell you boyfriend I said hi.

ME- well life here is going really good. We are working really really hard, this Saturday we had a baptism of the mother of one of the members, right now we are working on getting all of the family. So we are really working hard, this last change me and elder Forero taught 119 lessons, so 119 lessons in 6 weeks works out to almost 20 a week so we have been working and teaching a little more.
This week we saw 5 people and a dog on a motorcycle. It was the 5 people with the dog in front of everybody, it was really funny, I know you don’t want me to talk about time but, this change went really really fast. Like it flew by, I’m sitting here thinking like really where did all the time go, the climate is ok. But this last week it has been extremely hot. Like I don’t know how but its hard to describe how bright it actually is here. It’s crazy. Well not a lot of things went on this week we just had the baptism and went to the temple with converts and investigators (I’m sending pics of both things)


Mon 11/23/2009 6:48 PM

I didnt say goodbye im really sorry.
I love you very much and I pray for you every day, stay same keep the faith pray and read the scriptures every day, LOVE Elder Jonathan Match Mission Ecuador Guayaquil Sur

No comments: